Thursday, December 20, 2007

New York City



My husband and I just got back from an overnight trip to NYC to see Cyrano de Bergerac on Broadway. (Excellent show, by the way. Kevin Kline was born to be on stage! I can't imagine anyone else playing the part of Cyrano as well as he did. Jennifer Garner did a wonderful job as Roxane.) We had a little bit of time to do some touring. My favorite spot was Rockefeller Center. The tree was amazing. NYC is beautiful at Christmas time. We went to Times Square but I didn't have my camera at the time. It's hard to imagine the tons of people that will crowd into that small space in just a few days on New Year's Eve. We passed Macy's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Radio City Music Hall, Madison Square Garden and of course a trip down Broadway to see all of the marquees. I also snapped this photo of the Empire State Building on our way out of the city today.

No comments: